Friday, May 4, 2012

A New Chapter

I'm excited.



Tomorrow is graduation at the university here. The entire city is buzzing with excitement. Loved ones coming into town from all over, friends getting together for their last night out before they go their separate ways, and graduates excited to be done with yet another chapter in their lives and eager to move onto the next one. Its definitely a time for transition and a time to grow. 

Although moving definitely comes with its own twists and turns that cause ridiculous amounts of stress, I know, for one reason or another, that I'm supposed to be where I'm headed. I don't know why yet, and all will reveal itself in time. I am keeping my head high, my shoulders back, and my eyes on the prize. With no more braces, a new apartment, a new job, and a new city, I know that I have been given the opportunity to start fresh. I'm definitely ready to be there and ready to get it going! 

No comments: