Thursday, April 19, 2012

When something is right...

When something is right, you know. Things will line up, you'll be so happy, and you just want to dance.



For example, 2 days ago, I was looking at apartments in Salt Lake City. Maybe one or two listings would have worked. Then, yesterday, I was offered a job in Salt Lake City that I really wanted after the interview. When I went online to look at apartments again, BOOM!!! All of a sudden there were tons of options!!! There are a couple that I'm really leaning towards. There is one in particular that is $710/mo for a 3 bedroom place. Which is amazing!

Not only that, but my good friend also got a job interview in Salt Lake City. His interview is Monday, so we started planning a trip up there. I currently have 3 apartment viewings scheduled. I then got a call from the Lehi Legacy Center, and they have a training that I need to do with them scheduled for Monday... Coincidence? I think not. I'm so excited. Everything is lining up perfectly, and while I sure do not understand it, I am absoultely not complaining because I'm so happy.

I'm moving to Salt Lake City, and I could not be any more excited. I love it up there, and I'm beyond excited to live with Annie again.

No comments: