Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another Good Day

Everyone has those days where, even though there are a few minor hiccups, it is a very good day. Today was one of those days. I woke up and decided to get some errands taken care of. Then I watched Eat, Pray, Love. I swear that is one of the best movies produced in a long, long time. 

From there, I also wrote a follow-up interview letter. Not one hour later, did they give me a call about some of my references and after a few phone calls back and forth, we got everything sorted out. I'm now awaiting, hopefully, for a phone call with a job offer in the next couple of days. 

I also was able to take the day off from work making it an entire week off for me. Which is always something that can make a person happy.

Again, as I said, there were a few hiccups. But why dwell on those? You can look at any situation and see either the bad or the good. I choose to see the good. 

My dear friend, Rendall, asked me the other day to accompany him to the Thunderbird Ball. I got a new dress and everything. I'm very excited. There will be updates. Promise.

No comments: